Saturday, November 3, 2007

Playboy Busty Babes , Taryn Terrell

New Orleans, LA
Marketing Student

Taryn is currently a full time college student in New Orleans,LA.Taryn says that featuring in Playboy has been the most amazing experience. She loves to laugh and her ideal guy has a great sense of humor. She likes to be active and go hiking. She also loves anything with water involved. When she graduates, she plans to own her own business for event planning. Taryn wants to sky dive, and loves to scuba dive and travel. She's also a romantic. She would like to find a perfect match and cook him dinner while wearing only an apron.





2 comments:

NewB said...

Hi. I've got a couple of pseudo-explicit blogs on blogger/blogspot [1. Webcam-Gals 2. Adult Movie Stars] but I'm concerned about putting in a lot of effort and having them deleted for explicit content. You ever have any problems with blogger?

Joe Friday said...

No I havent , but i only use softcore , not hard core, I think thats the reason , I havent had any problems, but I know peeps who have, they used hardcore pics on their blogs.